MY ETSY STORE

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some words about that pretty girl

Ok... now seriously!
I was born in Ufa and went to school and college there. When I turned 11, I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It cardinally changed my life and filled it with joy and happiness.
In 2002 I graduated from art college and became a teacher of art.  I've been studing art for almost nine years. This activity helps me to notice how beautiful and varied the world is.
After graduation I went to Germany and lived there for a year. Where I learned to speak German (still trying to improve and work on it). I just love it!
And from 2004 till 2006 I served as a missionary for my wonderful church. I was called to serve in the Ukraine Kiev misson. My mission brought to my life so many spiritual and special experiences! I really like to learn languages and my mission gave me so many opportunities! I learned Ukranian, English and sign language!
Today I work in Moscow, as an as Accouting Assistent, for a small company, that sells lifting appliances,. It may seem unusual, that I've studied art for my whole life and been an office worker at the same time. I've never studied accounting, and started as a secretary, and step by step learned how to work with finances. This job helps to provide for all my needs and it's fun to learn something new!
I'm in my second-year at the National Institute of Design, as a Graphic Design major.
And finally, what makes me smile a lot is that I'm engaged to most wonderful and handsome man in the world!!!

8 comments:

  1. Nobody will understand you here! Please, type in english )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I just wanted to say that I think it's wonderful how you notice how beautiful the world is. I think that is one of the things that makes you so beautiful.

    I also wanted to say that I agree that you are engaged to the most wonderful and handsome man in the world.

    'Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much! I think we should get married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so happy to find your blog and also very happy that you've chosen to blog in English! I look forward to many a future post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're blogging, too. It's fun to learn more about you! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for comments! I'll try to post more!

    ReplyDelete